- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
LCR Coin collects some information that is personal (i.e., information that identifies an individual either alone or in combination with other data). LCR Coin also collects non-personal information that does not, on its own, identify an individual person. When non-personal information is combined with other information so that it does identify an individual person, we treat that combination as personally identifiable information.
LCR Coin collects personal information when you provide it to us. The following are examples of the types of personal information that may be collected, directly from you:
- City, state and zip code
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Company name
- Payment information, including, without limitation, credit/debit card or PayPal payment information;
- Shipping, billing and other information provided in connection with the purchase or shipment of LCRCOIN.COM Products
- Information about transactions with LCR Coin, such as purchase history
- Any correspondence voluntarily submitted to the Website
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Collect and process payments and complete transactions
- Provide the products, services and customer support you request
- Resolve disputes
- Troubleshoot problems
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions
- Customize, measure and improve our services and content
- Inform you about our products, services, updates and promotional offers
- NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The following are examples of the type of information that may be collected by LCR Coin from your web browser:
- Details about your computer, device, application and network (including IP address, browser characteristics, device ID and characteristics, device operating system information and system language preferences)
- Activities on our Website and usage patterns
- Referring URLs, dates and times of Website visits, and click stream data such as information commonly recorded in web server logs
- Details about Internet or network usage (such as the URLs or domain names of websites you visit, information about applications that attempt to access your network, or traffic data)
- Data about files and communications, such as potential malware or spam
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons
- Analytic data from Google Analytics
- Analytic date from Facebook Analytics
- SHARING OF PERSONAL/NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
LCR Coin may share your information where complying or in good faith attempting to comply with any law, regulation or law enforcement request; where LCR Coin has obtained your consent; where sharing or disclosure of your information is necessary between affiliates or business partners; where LCR Coin has been purchased by a third party; where sharing or disclosure of your information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities; where your information is demanded by a court order or subpoena; where sharing or disclosure of your information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, LCR Coin will maintain an email database, in-house, and will never sell your data or otherwise make it available for unaffiliated third-party marketing purposes.
LCR Coin may also disclose personal information to those who help it provide products and services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks, such as hosting, fulfillment, and data storage and security. These service providers are prohibited from using this personal information for any other purpose.
- CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
By establishing an account, making a purchase or registering to receive the LCR Coin Newsletter, you consent to receive periodic promotional email communications from us. You may opt-out of receiving such promotional communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each email, or by contacting us directly at 800-830-5578.
- STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is stored and processed on computers and servers in the United States and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your personal information.
LCR Coin transmits information via the highest industry standard secure server (SSL). This SSL creates the secure and encrypted https:// Website address for our important pages like Checkout and the My Account area. When you see the https:// website address, you know the information you are in-putting is protected and secure.
The time periods for which we retain your personal information depend on the purposes for which we use it. LCR Coin will keep your personal information for as long as you are a registered user of our products and, thereafter, for no longer than is reasonably necessary for internal reporting and reconciliation purposes pursuant to legal requirements and to provide you with any feedback or information you might request or require.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The LCR Coin Website may include links to other third-party Websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of ours. If you submit personal information to a third-party Website, your personal information will be solely governed by their privacy practices.
- ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
LCR Coin wants your personal information to be complete and accurate. We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that all information you provide on any registration form or otherwise in connection with your use of the Website will be complete and accurate, and that you will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to, your personal information, please contact us or log into your account to make changes.
- DEACTIVATE/DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT
You can delete or deactivate your LCR Coin account at any time by emailing email@example.com. When you delete your account, your personal information is removed from our database, unless we are required to save the data by applicable law, to prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations and/or enforce our Terms and Conditions.
You can access, review and change most of your personal information by logging in to the My Account area at lcrcoin.com You are required to promptly update your personal information if changes occur or information is inaccurate.
Your LCR Coin account and profile and the information contained therein are password protected. We assume no liability for the abuse of login data and passwords used.
LCR coin treats data as a valuable asset that must be safeguarded and protected. As set forth above, we use reasonable security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
- CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
LCR Coin complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States of America where it applies to our information protection activities. Although this law applies to ages thirteen and under, we do not knowingly or willingly collect personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information of a child under the age of eighteen (18) without proper consent, we will immediately delete that data from our database.
© 2017 LCR Coin, Inc. All rights reserved.