The Type 2 Proof 70 Silver Eagle has landed! This newest and very popular Type-2 Proof Silver Eagle is now available for Pre-Order. The U.S. Mint is only going to only release 300,000 Proof Silver Eagles in July and just announced they are limiting these to 10 per household from 25. Only a fraction of those will be hand-signed by the prestigious engraver of the new Eagle Landing reverse Michael Gaudioso! Don't miss out on this coin in your collection, Pre-Order now.
LCR Coin is excited to be offering this beautiful 2021 Silver Eagle Landing Type 2 First Day Of Issue NGC PF70 Ultra Cameo. This coin is Hand Signed by Michael Gaudioso who sculpted the Coin. NGC’s encapsulation guarantees the coins PF70 (perfect 70) condition. What makes this coin so special is this is the first year the U.S. Mint is using Emily Damstra’s design of her new Eagle Landing on the reverse of the silver eagle. The new Type-2 reverse depicts a beautifully detailed eagle in flight preparing to land, with a branch of oak clutched in its talons. Since 1986 (for 36 years) the U.S. Mint has struck the same design for the beloved American Silver Eagle, until now. Don't miss out on this important piece of American Silver Eagle history.
*Please note that this coin is a presale item. We are expecting these coins to arrive in Mid to Late August.
The American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States first released November 24, 1986. American Silver eagles are only struck in the one-troy ounce size, which has a face value of one dollar and is guaranteed to contain one troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver. The Silver American Eagle coins were minted at the San Francisco Mint from 1986 – 1992. From 1993 – 2000 the coins were minted in the Philadelphia Mint. In 2001 the Silver Eagle production moved to West Point where the minting is still done today. Adolph A. Weinman designed the obverse known as The Walking Liberty and Emily Damstra designed the reverse.
Michael Gaudioso is a graduate of the University of the Arts in Philadelphia. He earned his Master of Fine Arts from the New York Academy Graduate School of Figurative Art in New York City.
From 1995 to 1999, he studied sculpture at the prestigious Repin Institute in St. Petersburg, Russia. He is a classically trained draftsman and sculptor and taught figure drawing at Villanova University.
Prior to joining the United States Mint’s sculpting-engraving department in 2009, Gaudioso worked as a master painter and designer for America’s oldest and largest stained glass studio, Willet Hauser.
He resides in South Philadelphia with his wife and daughter.
Design and Sculpting Credits
- 2018 Native American $1 Coin – reverse
- 2015 Presidential $1 Coins – Lyndon B. Johnson obverse
- 2014 Presidential $1 Coins – Warren G. Harding obverse
- 2011 First Spouse Gold Coin and Medal Program – Lucretia Garfield reverse
- 2011 Montford Point Marines Congressional Gold Medal – obverse
- 2008 Code Talkers Recognition Congressional Medals Program – Ho-Chunk Nation obverse
- 2008 Code Talkers Recognition Congressional Medals Program – Oglala Sioux Tribe obverse
- 2020 Basketball Hall of Fame Commemorative Coin Program – Common obverse
- 2020 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program – Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park reverse
- 2020 American Eagle Platinum Proof Coin Program – obverse
- 2019 American Liberty High Relief Gold Coin and Silver Medal – reverse
- 2019 American Legion Commemorative Coin Program – Silver reverse
- 2019 American Innovation $1 Coin Program – Georgia reverse
- 2019 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program – War in the Pacific National Historical Park reverse
- 2018 World War I Centennial Silver Medals (Marine Corps) – obverse
- 2018 World War I Centennial Silver Medals (Navy) – obverse
- 2018 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program – Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore reverse
- 2017 American Liberty High Relief 24-karat Gold Coin and Silver Medal – reverse
- 2017 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program – George Rogers Clark National Historic Park reverse
- 2016 First Spouse Gold Coin and Medal Program – Elizabeth Bloomer “Betty” Ford obverse
- 2016 Mark Twain Commemorative Coin Program – Silver obverse
- 2016 National Park Service 100th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Program – Clad obverse
- 2015 Foot Soldiers of the 1965 Selma to Montgomery Voting Rights March Congressional Gold Medal – reverse
- 2015 U.S. Marshals Service 225th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Program – Clad obverse
- 2015 March of Dimes Silver Dollar Coin – obverse
- 2014 Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal – reverse
- 2014 First Spouse Gold Coin and Medal Program – Lou Hoover obverse
- 2013 First Spouse Gold Coin and Medal Program – Edith Wilson obverse
- 2013 American Eagle Platinum Proof Coin Program – reverse
- 2013 Presidential $1 Coins – William Howard Taft obverse
- 2013 5-Star Generals Commemorative Coin Program – Gold obverse
- 2012 First Spouse Gold Coin and Medal Program – Frances Cleveland (Term 1) reverse
- 2012 First Spouse Gold Coin and Medal Program – Caroline Harrison obverse
- 2012 National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center Silver Dollar Coin – obverse
- 2012 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program – El Yunque National Forest reverse
- 2011 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program – Olympic National Park reverse
- 2011 United States Army Commemorative Coin Program – Silver obverse
- 2011 Medal of Honor Commemorative Coin Program – Gold reverse
- 2011 First Spouse Gold Coin and Medal Program – Julia Grant obverse
- 2008 Code Talkers Recognition Congressional Medals Program – Pueblo of Acoma Tribe obverse
- 2008 Code Talkers Recognition Congressional Medals Program – Cherokee Nation obverse
- 2008 Code Talkers Recognition Congressional Medals Program – Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe obverse
This beautiful American Silver Eagle was certified and graded by NGC (Numismatic Guaranty Corporation). The grade is PF70 (Proof 70 or Perfect 70) which means the coin is completely flawless. Ultra Cameo is designated for Proof coins based on their fully frosted design and highly reflective fields on the obverse and reverse, giving it a pleasant visual contrast. NGC is a highly respected grading company and one of the largest in the United States.
*The coin pictured is only a representation of the coin you will receive, not the exact coin (serial numbers will vary).
We only ship within the United States. We do not take orders or payments from any international buyer or ship to any international location outside of the United States including U.S. Territory’s.
Process to Cancel an Order:
Order cancellations are required to be initiated by phone or email prior to shipping. We typically ship within 1-3 Business days after payment has posted, depending how payment was made. (See Below Payment Types). If you need to cancel an order, you are required to call 1-800-830-5578 or email email@example.com between 8am and 5pm PST within 24 hours of placing the order. Once an item has shipped, we cannot cancel the order. Bullion orders cannot be canceled. Please note, we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
Our Payment Methods:
PayPal– We will only ship to the PayPal Verified Shipping Address registered on your account. PayPal payments ship within 1-2 Business Days.
Credit Cards– We accept all major credit cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. CC Payments Ship within 1-3 Business Days.
*All credit card orders are reviewed by us. We may require additional documentation before your order can be processed and shipped. If the requested documentation is not provided, LCR Coin may cancel the order at our discretion. We require shipping and billing information to match on all credit card orders. Our website is verified secure, but if you prefer – you may call in your credit card orders at 800-830-5578. The maximum allowed credit card transaction is $10,000. All orders with a total exceeding $7,500 must be paid for with a check or bank wire. Wire instructions are located in your cart check-out page.
Check Payments– We accept check payments for up to $50,000.00 for new customers. We will make exceptions for long time customers. All check payments will be held for 5-10 business days upon confirmation of payment from your bank is received.
ACH Payments (e-check)– We accept ACH Payments for up to $5,000.00. All ACH Payments will ship within 3-5 business days, unless you are an established account holder customer, in which you will ship sooner.
Wire Transfer– Order total for wire transfers must be for a minimum $2500 and a maximum of $150,000. Wire Payments ship within 1-2 Business Days.
*Wire must be received same day for bullion orders in order to lock in price. Any bullion orders not paid same business day is subject to cancellation due to market fluctuations. All other orders wires are due within 48 hours of order placed. Order(s) will ship next business day of wire confirmation.
Cash– We do NOT accept cash for any order as a form of payment.
Not all items are returnable. Due to market fluctuations bullion products in the form of bars or coins made from gold, silver, platinum or palladium are not returnable.
Certified graded coins have a 7-day money back guarantee return policy from the date of receipt. A return must be initiated by phone at 800-830-5578 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within that 7 day time period. Once you have initiated your return we will provide you with a return authorization number (RMA). The return will be subject to verification that the product returned is the same product that was shipped and the sealed certified holder has not been tampered with or damaged in any way. All returns must be returned in their original packaging received and any paperwork included within 5 business days that the RMA number was provided. Customer is to pay for return insured shipping costs with a tracking number and direct signature required. You will need to include the return authorization number. If any item(s) you have received are delivered not as described or damaged, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt and we will coordinate an exchange and/or return at our cost. Any returns that are received without a return Authorization, past the 7-day return policy or past the 5 business day return window once the RMA was issued will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. If the product is not returned with all original packaging, damaged or is returned after the 7 day return period, LCR Coin reserves the right not to accept the return or to accept the return subject to a 20% restocking fee, at LCR Coin’s sole discretion.
All refunds will be sent within 24-72 hours of item(s) returned after inspection. You will be refunded in the same manner as you paid, no exceptions. Check payments get refunded by check, Wire payments get refunded by direct wire, PayPal payments get refunded via PayPal and Credit Card Payments are refunded on the exact credit card you paid with. Please allow up to 7 days for credit card & PayPal refunds to post on your account.
Bullion orders cannot be canceled at any time, make sure you are certain what you are buying when you place your order and complete the check-out process. Non-bullion items can be canceled by calling 800-830-5578. All non bullion orders may be canceled if canceled before the order has shipped.
We offer FREE Insured Shipping with Tracking on all domestic orders. All orders will be shipped within 72 hours of order placed unless otherwise discussed with customer. We ship all items insured via FedEx Overnight direct signature required, USPS Priority Mail direct signature required, USPS First Class Mail signature required or Registered Mail direct signature required. We will determine the shipping method based on the value of the order, day of the week being shipped and customer requests.
All orders are shipped to the verified billing address unless otherwise worked out by calling us at 800-830-5578 and ALL orders are shipped signature required, NO exceptions.
We understand that discretion and security is key when shipping valuable precious metals. All items are securely wrapped in protective packaging and then placed inside the shipping parcel. Our address labels are discrete and do not give any indication of valuable content inside. You can rest assured of your privacy and your packages will arrive safely.
After your online order is placed through LCR Coin, you can track your order’s status through the MY ACCOUNT page. If you choose not to set up an account we will email you your tracking number with your invoice when your items(s) is ready to ship. At LCR Coin, we keep our customers fully informed from order status to shipping process. We never leave you hanging and wondering when your order shipped and when it will arrive. You will always have peace of mind.
For Peace of Mind every single package we ship is sent with fully insured. This means that in the extremely unlikely case your package is lost or damaged in transit, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price. Please note that our insurance policies only extend to packages IN transit – once the carrier obtains a signature or completes the proof of delivery confirmation, we are no longer responsible, our coverage ceases. With LCR Coin you can be rest assure that your products are fully covered from our doorstep to yours. Please CONTACT US if you have any questions about our shipping or insurance.